Rekhu is a Content Writer, Writes various Articles and Blogs on Motivation, Happiness quotes, Life lessons, Health, Beauty and many more.
Eggless Chocolate Cake Without Micowave
Eggless chocolate cake is a very delicious dessert recipe that can be made at home without an oven. The cake is soft, spongy, moist and light. Chocolate is itself tempting and chocolate cake is something that one can not control. This is the best recipe for chocolate lovers and cake lovers. This can be served when guests come to your home. This can be made to satisfy your cake cravings or can be eaten with tea or coffee and given to kids in their brunch box. It is one of the favourite cake for every kid. Most importantly this recipe of cake doesn't need a microwave, you can easily bake in gas stove using a pressure cooker or pan.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1.5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fill the Pressure cooker with sand or salt till one-inch level and remove the whistle and gasket and do not pour water in the cooker. Preheat the cooker for ten minutes on low flame
- Meanwhile, combine the milk, vanilla essence, oil, sugar and lemon juice in a mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, salt and soda together evenly.
- Slowly add the mixed flour to the milk mixture and gently mix until the batter shows no trace of flour.
- Do not overbeat or overmix.
- Now take a cake tin and grease it with oil or butter and then cover it with butter paper and sprinkle some flour.
- Quickly pour the batter into the greased tin.
- Now carefully place the tin inside the preheated cooker and close with a lid.
- Let it bake on low flame for 30-40 minutes and check with a toothpick, inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. If it comes clean cake is ready.
- Remove the cake tin out of the cooker and let it cool for about 15-20 minutes.
- Cut the cake into slices and serve it as a dessert.
Best Treat For Chocoholics
This yummy cake is the best treat for chocoholics as it satisfies your cravings for chocolate. This is the best treat for kids and kids party. You can keep it fresh for about eight days (in the refrigerator) and serve it whenever you want. It can be prepared at birthdays, anniversaries, and friends get together parties. Chocolate is always known as happiness food so as this chocolate cake recipe. This delicious cake is not only loved by kids but it is loved by the people of all ages. You can layer this recipe with chocolate cream as well if you are fond of cream.
© 2019 Rekha Tanwani