This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 1l milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or orange blossom aroma
- 2 big cups coconut, grated
- pistachio, crushed
- whipping cream
- 1 cup cold milk
- Bring a pan in and add 1l milk, flour, vanilla or orange blossom aroma, and stir well.
- Put the pan on low heat and keep stiring until it is boiling and becomes thick. Then, add the butter.
- Bring a large oven pan and sprinkle a large amount of coconut on it until it is fully covered.
- Pour the batter on the coconut and spread it out gently. Place the large pan in the fridge for 40 min or more.
- Then, whisk the whipping cream in one cup of cold milk, and spread it on the dessert using a spatula. After that, sprinkle some crushed pistachio on the top and put it in the fridge again for some minutes.
- Finally, bring the dessert out, cut it, and make some beautiful rolls as shown in the picture.
- Garnish with some pistachio and serve your Turkish dessert.
It is so delicious I hope you try it.
© 2021 kiwi berry
kiwi berry (author) on July 31, 2021:
You welcome I am glas for that
Michele Frazier from Texas on July 27, 2021:
This sounds very good! Thank you for sharing! :)