This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 1 large tomato, cut into cubes
- 1 shallot, cut into small cubes
- 1 cucumber, cut into circles
- 1 boiled potato, cut into cubes
- 1 cup penne, boiled
- 100g roasted chicken breast, cut into pieces
- olive oil
- black pepper
- 3 tablespoons creamy cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Roast you chicken in some olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Prepare your veggies and put them in a large bowl. Then add the pasta.
- Bring a blender in and make the sauce. Mix all the ingredients and add the oil bit by bit.
- Mix up well until you have an homogeneous beautiful sauce.
- Pour the sauce on your salad and serve it.
© 2021 kiwi berry