This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 2 big potatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- black pepper
- chili flakes, optional
for the frying:
- 1 egg, beaten
- bread crumbs
- The first thing you need to do is boil the potatoes in salted water.
- When the potatoes are totally cool peel them off and mash them.
- Then, add one egg, coriander and parsley, mozzarella cheese, and all the other spices.
- Mix all the ingredients in a chopper, and shape small beautiful balls.
- Dip the balls into one beaten egg, bread crumbs, and then fry them. You can also bake your potato balls in the oven.
© 2021 Kiwi Berry
Scroll to Continue