This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 150g ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 130g fine semolina or bread crumbs
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dry coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon red chili paste, optional
- 3 tablespoons creamy cheese
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 small beet, boiled
- green olives, optional
- In a blender, add the ground beef, eggs, fine semolina, red chili paste, garlic, cheese, spices, and beet to add a beautiful color. Mix them all until you have a smooth paste.
- Pour the batter in a bowl and add olive oil and green olives. Mix slightly using a spatula.
- Transfer you batter into cups greased already with oil, and place them in a steaming pot.
- Cook the mortadella for about 50 min.
- After that, check if it is well cooked using a wooden skewer. Leave it to cool and then serve it.
© 2021 kiwi berry