This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 250g cream cheese
- 60g sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5g cake flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 whole egg
- 150g whipping cream
- Add your cream cheese in a bowl and mix it well with sugar.
- After that, you add 1 egg yolk and mix it then 1 whole egg and mix well until it gets homogeneous.
- Add 5g of cake flour and mix again.
- Finally, add the whipping cream and vanilla and stir well.
- Bring a small mold in, around 14cm, and cover it with a baking paper. Then, pour the cake batter in it and place it in the oven for 30min on 220°C.
- Your cheesecake must have a brownish top.
- Let it cool then put it in the fridge for a better taste.
© 2021 Kiwi Berry