Maimona is a graduate with a degree in Culinary Arts from ITICA. One of her favorite things is creatively cooking and baking for her family.
Why Beef Curry Recipe?
Beef is a preferred and delicious food. It helps to replenish the body so it is very beneficial for teenagers. There are many types of beef recipes, of which the beef curry recipe is my favorite. I have tried to present my favorite recipe very simply. It can be eaten with rice or bread. Hopefully someone will be able to cook and eat with a lot of satisfaction.
Preparation of Materials
First the beef should be washed well and cut into small pieces. Cut the onion into two pieces and paste the other two through a blender. Ginger and garlic should be cleaned and pasted in a blender and kept in a clean bowl. Tomatoes should be washed well and chopped. The green peppers should be cut in the middle with a small knife. Coriander leaves should be washed well and cut into small pieces.
Benefits of Beef
Beef contains a lot of protein which helps in physical growth. Also contains zinc, phosphorus, iron, amino acids. Zinc helps the body fight disease. Phosphorus helps to strengthen the structure of teeth. Iron helps to eliminate anemia in the body and maintains the oxygen supply in the body. Amino acids are beneficial for the skin. There is also vitamin B which keeps the body and mental health just right.
The Slightest Disadvantage of Beef
Beef contains high levels of cholesterol which is harmful to health and beef increases the risk of heart disease, also eating beef raises blood pressure. Although beef has some disadvantages, its benefits are not insignificant. Eating enough without eating extra beef brings enough benefits to the body.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 10 people
- 1 kilogram fresh beef, cut into pieces.
- Four large onions, chop and paste.
- Eight cloves garlic, paste.
- The amount of two inches is three ginger, paste.
- 4 teaspoons red chilli, powder.
- 2 teaspoons coriande, powder.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, powder.
- 3 cloves.
- 7 cardamoms.
- The amount of 2 inches is 3 cinnamons.
- Four of medium size tomatoes, chopped.
- 4 green chilli.
- Quantitatively salt.
- One and a half cups soybean oil, pure.
- A small amount coriander leaves, chopped.
- The heat of the stove should be kept on medium heat.
- The heat of the stove should be kept on medium high heat.
- Now you have to put oil in the pot.
- When the oil is slightly hot, mix it well with cardamom and cinnamon.
- After stirring the cardamom and cinnamon for a while, stir in the onion, garlic and ginger paste and cloves.
- After stirring the onion, garlic and ginger paste for a while, take a bowl and mix red chilli powder, spice powder and turmeric powder, salt and a little water in it.
- Stir well after adding the spices to the pot and see if the oil is floating on the spices.
- If oil floats on the spices, add beef in it. The meat should be kept in the oven till it is cooked with two and a half cups of water.
- After 15 minutes of putting the beef in the pot, add the tomato paste and green chillies.
- In another pot, take oil and make barista with onion pieces in it.
- Once the meat is cooked, add onion and coriander leaves and serve hot.
- It goes well with naan bread.
© 2021 Maimona