|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 150 Gms Mixed Bellpeppers, Julienne
- 50 Gms Carrots, Julienna
- 50 Gms Cabbage, Shreadded
- 200 Gms Noodles, Boiled
- 50 Gms Onions, Sliced
- 10 Gms Garlic, Sliced
- 15 Gms Green Chilli, Diamond cut
- 12 ML Soya Sauce, Dark soya
- 3 Gm Monosodium Glutamate, Optional
- As per taste Seasoning, salt & pepper
- 20 Ml Sesame Oil
- First boil one liter water with a tea spoon of salt and oil, add noodles to the boiling water.
- Cook uncovered for about 3-4 minutes, remove from fire till they get well cooked.
- Strain and wash noodles with cold water several times.
- Keep them in strainer for 15 - 20 mins.
- Then turn them upside down up to 10 mins.
- To ensure complete drying apply 1 spoon of oil to noodles and keep is aside.
- Then cut vegetables in to shredding, chop garlic, fry for a few mins (2-3), add shredded veg.
- Mix well, add noodles, seasoning, soya sauce and ajinomoto.
- Toss well and serve hot.
© 2021 Naveen Kumar Singh
Scroll to Continue