Miriam has been a freelance writer since 2013. Born in Whittier, CA, she now lives in Ontario (California) with her husband and family.
What Is A Pineapple Right Side Up Cake?
Pineapple Right Side Up Cake is very much the same (to me) as Pineapple Upside Down cake. Whichever you wish to call it this is a moist, delicious cake, no matter how you slice it.
My mom used to love to bake Pineapple Upside Down cakes, so when I saw this recipe for Pineapple Right Side Up Cake I had to try it because it reminded me of her. I guess it is just a matter of perspective: Do you want to build this cake backwards or do you want to build it the regular way? Either way, the end result is the same - a delicious Pineapple cake! .
This cake is very popular with children and adults, so impress your family and friends with a homemade Pineapple Right Side Up Cake (Click to Tweet) for your next event.
Serve with whipped cream for a special treat.
|Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 30 min
1 hour 30 min
You Will Need The Following
- 1 Bundt cake pan, greased/oiled:
- 1/3 cups melted margarine:
- 1 cup slightly packed brown sugar:
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice:
- 1 cup soy milk:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil:
- 1 cup sugar:
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon:
- 2 -1/2 cups All Purpose Flour:
5-Star Bundt Cake Pan with Handles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius)
- Pour melted margarine onto your greased Bundt pan
- Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the melted margarine in the pan
- In a large bowl: combine all wet ingredients
- Sift the dry ingredients into the same large bowl
- Mix everything and beat until smooth.
- Spread batter evenly into the Bundt pan
- Bake at 375 F for 25-30 minutes. Check using the toothpick test.
- Cool cake for 10 minutes before removing it from the Bundt cake pan
- Refrigerate before serving for about 30 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated and serve chilled, for best results.
Please Rate This Recipe
Comments, Suggestions or Thoughts?
Please sign our Guestbook below. Let us know what you liked or disliked about this recipe, or if you have any suggestions.
© 2014 Miriam Parker
Please Leave Your Comments Below
Miriam Parker (author) from Ontario, CA. 91761 on May 01, 2015:
Thank you both for your comments! It's a favorite of mine, too.
VioletteRose LM on May 30, 2014:
looks delicious :)
Paula Hite from Virginia on May 28, 2014:
This is one of my favorite cakes! I shared it on our G+ page today.