I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my favourite recipes with the world.
Zucchini parmigiana recipe is a tasty and light recipe, perfect as an alternative to the classic eggplant parmigiana. The ingredients needed to make it are grilled zucchini, mozzarella and a good tomato sauce. You can take this recipe as a starting point and customize it according to your tastes and what you find at home. For example, you can replace the mozzarella with sweet or smoked scamorza, or add some cooked ham and make an even tastier version! Plenty of room for imagination in the kitchen! Like the classic parmigiana, the zucchini parmigiana recipe is excellent when eaten warm, but also cold during the day it is a real treat!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 4 courgettes, sliced and grilled
- 350 milliliters tomato sauce, cooked and seasoned
- 300 grams mozzarella
- 40 grams parmesan type cheese, grated parmesan
You may be interested to read
- Moroccan coffee with cinnamon and coriander - Special food
Moroccan coffee with cinnamon and coriander is a concentrate of goodness, which sees the happy marriage of spices known and appreciated...
- Low-Calorie Pancakes - Special food in 20 minutes with zuchchini
low-calorie pancakes zucchini pancakes combine the pleasure of the palate with healthy food and the simplicity of execution...
- STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE SLICE, A CLASSIC SWEET
- Cut the courgettes into slices lengthwise with the help of a mandolin and grill them. Spread a couple of spoonfuls of tomato sauce on the bottom of a pan (mine measures 25cm x 15cm), then layer with the grilled sliced courgettes, slightly overlapping each other. Now stuff with more tomato sauce, some mozzarella slices and a sprinkling of grated cheese. Continue like this until you have three layers of zucchini.
2. Season the last layer with all the ingredients but abundant with the parmesan to favour the gratin in the oven. Cook the parmigiana in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, perhaps by activating the grill function for 5 minutes before taking it out of the oven.
Here is the zucchini parmigiana recipe served on the table. I advise you to let it cool for half an hour before portioning it and enjoying it.
© 2020 special food