This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
for the dough:
- 300g whole wheat flour, sifted
- 200g all purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- warm water
for the filling:
- 250g ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon ginger powder
- 1teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1teaspoon cumin
- 1tablespoon coriander, chopped
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl, mix both kinds of the flour, salt, dry yeast, water, and make a smooth dough. Knead it for 5 min, cover it, and leave to rise for 1 hour.
- Take a stew pan and add olive oil, onion, ground beef and spices. Cook the ingredients for few min and put them aside to cool.
- After 1 hour bring your dough back. Flour the worktop and start dividing it into small balls.
- When you finish take the first ball and spread it out, gently. Then, fill it, cover it, and put it aside. Do the same thing with all the other balls.
- Try spreading the stuffed balls until you get small round bread. Then, let them rest for few min.
- Heat up a pan and cook your stuffed bread. Serve them warm and enjoy
© 2021 kiwi berry