This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup and a half fine semolina
- 1 natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- warm milk
- creamy cheese
- edam cheese, grated
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- First you prepare the dough by mixing all the ingredients above. Add warm milk bit by bit until you get a smooth and sticky dough.
- Grease your dough with some olive oil and leave it aside to rise for about 30 min.
- Then bring the dough in and spread it out in a pan. Leave it for 5 min to rest.
- After that cook your pie on stove on medium heat for 20 min from both sides.
- Then, place it on a serving plate and grease it with creamy cheese. Add Edam and Mozzarella cheese while it is still hot, and be careful not to hurt your hands.
- Add honey and few drops of olive oil if you want.
- Drizzle some thyme on the top and serve your pie.
© 2021 kiwi berry