I love to bake and try out new recipes like this one. I love this recipe, and I think you will, too.
We celebrated my husband's birthday on Saturday at 2 pm. He wanted crispy chicken for supper. The one recipe I was going to make would have taken too long to make so I found this easy and quick recipe. This baked chicken was great except the boneless chicken was baked a little to long. I made a lot more chicken than what the picture shows. I baked some drumsticks and they turned out perfect. The recipe below is the recipe that I used but if using small boneless chicken then the bake time needs to be less. I served this chicken with rice and chicken gravy. Everyone loved this supper. There were 10 people eating.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 10 min
Serves 10 people
- 20 small boneless chicken
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Place your chicken on cookie sheet bottom up, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Flip the chicken over, using a pastry brush, coat the chicken with olive oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add as much salt and pepper as you like. You can add more seasonings if you like.
- Place cookie sheet in oven at 400 degrees for about an hour or until done. Keep checking to see if it's done.
- When it is done, take out of oven and let it set for 5 minutes then serve.
Please let me know what you think of this recipe and how your chicken turned out if you tried it.
Lisa Jane (author) from Washington on October 15, 2020:
It is delicious and I hope you love it as much as we did. Your welcome.
Amy on October 15, 2020:
Hi Lisa, This looks delicious! I would love to try your recipe. Thanks for sharing.
Lisa Jane (author) from Washington on June 03, 2020:
I am glad that you liked it. I hope you love the chicken.
Lynsey Hart from Lanarkshire on June 03, 2020:
This looks so simple! I didn't realise you could make crispy chicken with little to no mess. I am definitely going to try this soon. Yummy!
Lisa Jane (author) from Washington on April 23, 2020:
Jo, your welcome. Let me know how the recipe came out.
Jo Miller from Tennessee on April 23, 2020:
This looks super easy and delicious. I have some chicken in my freezer I'm going to try this with. Thanks, Lisa.
Lisa Jane (author) from Washington on March 09, 2020:
Mitara N from South Africa on March 09, 2020:
That looks delicious