About Whiskey Peach Cobbler
I have said it before, but my three favorite drinks are rum, bourbon, and whisky. So I love to toss them into everything I can. This whiskey Peach Cobbler, turned out so good. The whiskey brings out the taste of the peaches; it has become a family and friend favorite.
Rate this recipe
- 6 cups Fresh or frozen peaches, Sliced, thawed if needed
- 2/3 cup packed Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Whiskey
- 1Tablespoon Lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons Corn starch
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1/2 package Puff pastry
- 1Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- In a bowl, toss peaches, brown sugar, cornstarch, whiskey, lemon juice, cinnamon, clove, ginger, and salt.
- In 10-inch enamel-coated cast iron cooker over medium heat until peaches are as soft as you like; the filling is thickened for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, place puff pastry. Using a biscuit or round cookie cutter, cut out 12 rounds of puff pastry.
- Arrange rounds on top of peach filling leaving a small space between each one.
- In a bowl, mix the one tablespoon and 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- Brush the top of each round with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until puff pastry is golden brown.
The pan I use
© 2022 Brenda