Brenda is a homegrown Southern woman, mom to three beautiful kids, and wife to the man of her dreams. She loves cooking for her family.
About vinegar cucumbers
My kids love these cucumbers; when they were little, they would beg me to make them every summer.This is the basic recipe, but you can add onions, tomatoes, or other vegetables.
Rate this recipe
- 3 Cucumbers, Sliced, and peeled
- 1 teaspoon Salt, To taste
- 3/4 cup White Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper, To taste
- Layer cucumbers in a bowl, and sprinkle each layer with salt
- Cover cucumbers with plate or another heavy item and let set for two hours.
- Drain cucumbers, press to get everything out.
- Mix everything else and pour over cucumbers. Cover and keep in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours
© 2022 Brenda