I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
Dal puri is a popular dish in India. Dal puri is very tasty to eat. If you want to eat dal puri, you can easily go to the market. You can eat a lot of dal puris while sitting in the shop. But many people cannot make it at home. Learn how to make dal puri easily at home.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 500 grams maida ( all-purpose flour )
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 chilli pepper green
- as per taste salt
- 1 teaspoon spice mixture
- 1 teaspoon cumin pouder
- as per taste coriander leaves
- 2 cups red lentils ( masoor dal)
- First, you have to wash the pulses and soak them in the water for 15 minutes and drain the water.
- Then in a mixer blender, mix the pulses with ginger and green chilli.
- Then put a pan in the oven and mix 2 tablespoons of oil with turmeric powder, chilli powder, hot spice powder and cumin.
- Then mix the blended pulses in it with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and chilli flakes and mix well. take it out in a bowl.
- Then take maida in a mixing bowl and mix it well with 2-3 teaspoons of oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Then mix well with water and make a dough and cover it for 10 minutes.
- Then make dough balls from the dough.
- Then take one dough ball and make a hole in the centre of the dough ball and put the pulsed mixture in the hole. Close the hole and roll it out into a circle-shaped called puri shaped.
- Then I put a pan in the oven and put some oil in it. When the oil is hot, fry the puris in it.
- Now, it is time for you to serve the family.