VERY HEALTHY, TASTY & EASY SALAD RECIPE
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 cup Cabbage, grated
- 1/2 cup Carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup Onion, thin slices
- 1 tea spn Mustard Sauce
- 1/2 tea spn Mayonaise
- 1 cup Hung Curd
- 1/4 tea spn Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tea spn Pink salt
- 2 Boiled Eggs, sliced
- 1/2 tbl spn Olive Oil, Extra virgin
- 1 tea spn Lemon Juice
- Cut all the vegetables as described.
- Take a big bowl & add all the veggies to it.
- Add eggs to it.
- Take a small bowl .
- Add Hung Curd to it.
- With the help of a fork or beater beat it to get a creamy texture.
- Add rest of the ingredients to it.
- Mix it nicely.
- Your dressing is ready.
- Pour the dressing to the salad bowl & mix it nicely.
- Enjoy this healthy & tasty salad.
Your Suggestion Time :0
Cook With Fun (author) on October 21, 2021:
Thanks Dear for reading.
Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on October 16, 2021:
Your salad does look flavorful and healthy. I had to look up hung curd to know the meaning. I discovered that it is yogurt drained of all its liquid. The photo looks like it also has some tomato and avocado in it.