|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 200 Gms Mixed Vegetables, (cabbage+carrot+beans)
- 10 Gms Ginger + Garlic, Paste
- 75 Ml Refined Oil
- 3 Gm White Pepper Powder
- 5 Ml Dark Soya Sauce
- 5 Nos Green Chilli, Chopped
- 50 Gms Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1/2 Bunch Coriander leaf, Chopped
- 50 Gms All purpose flour
- 30 Gms Cornflour
- 200 Ml Veg. Stock
- 2 Nos Eggs
- 50 Gms Red Onion
- 15 Gms Sichuan Sauce
- Wash all the vegetables(carrots+cabbage+beans) Mince or fine chop all the vegetables add green chili+ ginger+garlic+eggs+cornflour+maida+ little soya sauce+ salt + white pepper) make a small size balls and keep frying crispy till the mixture get finished.
- Heat oil in the kadhai, add chopped onion,ginger/ garlic paste & saute it for some time,then add chopped tomatoes, green coriander and saute it for another 2-3 mints.
- Add Sichuan sauce, soya sauce, salt & pepper as per the taste then add vegetable stock water and bring it to boil, now add cornflour slurry as per the thickness, add the prepared vegetables balls(kept ready-step1). Check the seasoning, garnish with remaining chopped coriander and pour it in the serving dish.
- Serve hot with your choice of accompaniments. Goes well with Vegetable fried rice or Vegetable Noodles.
© 2021 Naveen Kumar Singh