Mayonnaise is the basic cold sauce. With the base of mayonnaise we can make varieties of Derivatives sauces for appetizers/starters.
Basic Cold sauce - Mayonnaise
1. 6 eggs.
2. 1 TSP of mustard powder
3. 1/2 TSP salt
4. 800 ml salad oil for mixing
5. Juice of lemon 1/2
6. Crushed pepper a pinch.
1. Separate the eggs.put the egg yolks in a bowl and put the egg whites in the refrigerator for later use.
2. Add the mustard and the salt to the egg yolks and stir.
3. Add half of the salad oil a little at a time and beat vigorously using whisk.
4. Then add the lemon juice and the crushed pepper.Beat in the rest of the oil now that there is enough to bind it
5. It makes 1 ltr.
Naveen Kumar Singh (author) from Bangalore, Karnataka on July 19, 2021:
hira from faisalabad on July 19, 2021: