Brittany Banks is a young woman who likes to experiment with food. She gets bored with always eating the same meals.
Lotus energy comes from the lotus flower that helps restore energy and balance in the human body naturally. Lotus has many health benefits and was originally used for medicine for years. This drink became very popular, because of its health benefits. For around $4.00USD is what it costs for one of these tasty drinks from the coffee shop. Why not make your own instead?
You have two ways you can make this drink: blended or iced. You have the option to add yogurt when you have it blended to prevent it from separating. If you would like it iced, you wouldn't use frozen yogurt and you wouldn't blend it of course. Just a side note: use crushed ice or mini ice cubes for easier blending.
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/4 cup artificial flavoring
- 1/2 cup frozen yogurt, (optional for blending)
- 1 1/2 pumps lotus energy
Instructions for a Lotus Energy Drink
- Decide which type of lotus you want.
- For a blended lotus, add your ice, club soda, artificial flavoring, frozen yogurt, and lotus. For a iced lotus, combine ice, club soda, artificial flavoring, and lotus.
- For a blended lotus, blend for 1 minute. Top it off with some whip cream. (Whip cream is optional)
Pink, Red, or blue lotus energy is the most popular ones that coffee stands use. You do have other options. If you type, Lotus Energy, in the search bar on google, there are websites that are dedicated to selling lotus energy. There are more flavor options available and some of those websites do sell 1/2 gallons of lotus energy.
© 2020 Brittany Banks