Brenda is a homegrown Southern woman, mom to three beautiful kids, and wife to the man of her dreams. She loves cooking for her family.
Triple Chocolate Pecan Brownies
About Triple Chocolate Pecan Brownies
These brownies are what I think of when some thinks of the perfect brownies: soft, chewy, with a nice crust on top, rich, and loaded with pecans and chocolate. These brownies are worth the work of making them.
- 1 cup Unsalted butter
- 2 60% dark chocolate bars, Chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Dark brown sugar, Packed
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 5 large Eggs, Room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Milk chocolate
- 1/2 cup Pecans, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 325. Line a 13x9 baking dish with parchment paper, and spray pan and paper with spray oil.
- In a large bowl, set over a pot of boiling water. Heat butter and chopped chocolate. Stirring occasionally until mixture is smooth.
- Turn off heat and whisk in sugar. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In another bowl whisk eggs. Whisk eggs into chocolate mix until combined. Whisk in vanilla.
- Fold in flour into the chocolate until it's just a little lumpy do not over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans
- Spread into a baking pan. Bake 35-40 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in to center of the brownies comes out with just a few crumbs.
- Let cool in pan and cut into squares. Enjoy.
My favorite baking dish
© 2022 Brenda