This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
for the crust:
- 200g all purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon instant dry yeast
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon thyme
for the filling:
- pizza sauce
- chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- edam cheese, grated
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- chili flakes and hot sauce
- black pepper
- In a container, mix the hot sauce with chili flakes, spices, olive oil and honey and add chicken . Marinate it and place it in the fridge for about one hour.
- After that prepare your dough, knead it for 5 min and leave it to rise for 30min.
- Bring a pan and add butter, garlic, green onion, and stir until they wither away. Add the marinated chicken and cook everything on medium heat.
- Bring the dough in and extract the air from it. Then, put it to rest a second time for 30min.
- When the chicken is ready, add mozzarella cheese and stir well until it melts and gets sticky.
- After the dough rises for a second time, drizzle a bit of flour and spread it out according to your preferred thickness.
- Add pizza sauce, hot chicken mixture, and edam cheese. Cook the pizza in a preheated oven on low heat for about 15min.
© 2021 kiwi berry