Nyesha loves writing about cooking/recipes, restaurants, movies, weddings, and poetry.
Recipe for How to Make Beef Steak Omelette - satisfying and delicious
Recipe for how to make a delicious steak & egg omelette, inspired by IHOP's omelettes
STEAK & EGG OMELETTE RECIPE
Beef steak and egg omelettes are such a delicious food, especially when both the beef and the eggs have been very well seasoned, using a good steak and egg omelette recipe. Knowing how to make a delicious steak and egg omelette is very convenient.
Eggs are a very versatile food that can be put in a wide variety of recipes and prepared in many different ways. Lately, I have been more likely to cook eggs in an omelette than to cook the eggs boiled, scrambled or any other way.
Beef steak omelettes are both savory and satisfying. Would you like to learn how to easily make a hearty and delicious beef steak and egg omelette? If so, please read on for a tasty steak omelette recipe!
- In this recipe hub, I'll be discussing how to make a delicious steak omelette.
- Beef steak omelettes are savory and filling. A beef steak omelette can keep you feeling satisfied for the hours to come before your next meal.
- Additionally, a delicious beef steak omelette looks mouthwatering and the appealing omelette is great for presenting on a food plate.
- Now, this is tasty food!
You will look at that appetizing steak omelette and say "yes, get in my belly!" You will take a first bite of the steak and egg omelette and it is sure to be pleasing to your palate. Assumed to be great for a breakfast meal, a steak omelette is so good tasting and can also potentially be eaten at lunch time or dinner time.
Hey, why not? Breakfast for dinner has become quite a trend in good eating.
As I mentioned in my hub, http://hubpages.com/hub/Eggs--Theyre-Whats-For-Breakfast, I really enjoy the steak omelette served at IHOP otherwise known as the International House of Pancakes.
So how can you make a delicious steak omelette? Well, making a simple steak omelette for yourself at home (minus the stack of pancakes that you might get with a steak omelette at IHOP) is quite easy to do and something that I have done from time to time.
When cooking or preparing simple meals such as sandwiches where there is no cooking required, I often get inspiration from various delicious dishes that I tried in restaurants. Such was the case in my recipe hub asking " Have you tried strawberry shortcake in a mason jar? " There, I received inspiration from and must credit Red Lobster for their fantastic dessert.
Here, It is IHOP that most gives me the inspiration to prepare a delicious steak omelette in this particular way. IHOP also offers tasty hash browns or shredded potato on their abundant and filling steak omelette platter, providing so much food that you would not be able to eat it all in one sitting probably and can easily share.
A steak omelette that is packed with tasty ingredients
So, inspired by IHOP, here is an easy recipe for a steak omelette. Here's the foundation.
You can add lots of additional, enjoyable ingredients to this steak omelette such as diced tomatoes, as I love to do. You can add hash browns to this steak and egg omelette as well but I do not.
- To prepare this steak omelette, fully cook your well marinated meat first and foremost.
- This can be done in a skillet or a slow cooker, as I like to do.
- In a skillet, make sure the meat is sufficiently brown on both sides.
- Skillet cooking of the steak will take 15-20 minutes.
- The slow cooker will take approx. 8 hrs but is well worth the time for the delicious tenderness.
- Next, coat a fresh skillet generously with canola oil or olive oil.
- Then heat the skillet to a high temperature before adding the egg batter into it.
5 eggs are a good number of eggs to use for this large steak omelette
- You can test your skillet by adding just a small drop of the egg in first to make sure it sizzles up quickly, to ensure that your frying pan or skillet is sufficiently heated.
- Your egg batter should consist of 3-6 eggs depending on how many individuals you are serving.
- The pics below are of an omelette consisting of 5 eggs.
- The finished steak omelette was cut in half and served for two people.
- Before adding the eggs to the skillet, make sure they have been beaten well after cracking.
- Add a few drops of water or milk while beating for consistency.
- Add desired spices such as paprika, black pepper and salt directly into the egg batter as you are mixing it in a bowl.
- A dash of baking soda or baking powder will fluff up your omelette nicely.
- For this how to make delicious steak and egg omelette recipe, pour all of the egg batter into the skillet and watch the edge for browning.
- When the egg is almost fully solidified, incuding in the center, add the cooked steak to just one side (half of the circle that is the shape of the egg in the skillet).
- Right before adding the steak for the steak omelette, you might want to add some cheddar cheese and/or diced onions.
Enjoy your steak omelette!
- As soon as the egg is solid enough to handle with a spatula, flip the part not containing the steak over to cover the steak, resulting in a half moon shape for the omelet.
- Cut the steak omelette in two while it is still in the skillet, if it is being shared.
- Remove each piece of the steak omelette from the heat promptly to avoid scorching and transfer the beef steak and egg omelette to plates.
Now, you're done. Serve and enjoy your steak omelets!
How to Make a Delicious Steak Omelette
Delicious beef steak omelette
Do you ever eat breakfast foods at dinner time?
Please rate this recipe for steak omelette. Thanks!
How to Make an Omelet ( from YouTuber : Rouxbe Online Cooking )
1. ihop big steak omelette
2. Steak Omelet Easy Step by Step Chef | Larry Richardson (on YouTube)
3. Cooking the Steak Omelet.wmv
4. The Ultimate Steak Omelette | Amy Aberle-Rogan on YouTube
5. Philly Cheesesteak Omelet | Delish
6. Cheese Steak Omelet with Big Harold's Diner
7. Easy Steak & Egg Omelette With Linda's Pantry
8. Western Steak Omelette Tutorial
9. Steak Umm Cheese Omelette
© 2009 Nyesha Pagnou MPH
Nyesha Pagnou MPH (author) from USA on August 16, 2014:
Belated thanks as well to James Peters, the "OMELETTE KING". I appreciate the comment on this steak omelette recipe hub.
Nyesha Pagnou MPH (author) from USA on August 16, 2014:
Much belated thanks a lot to Shoregirl! That's awesome. Please indicate photo source: journey.hubpages.com for photo use.
James Timothy Peters from Hammond, Indiana on September 22, 2012:
I love a GOOD omelette...Awesome Hub!
I am the "OMELETTE KIN G"!
Shoregirl on May 23, 2012:
Featured this yummy dish yesterday on my blog: http://estherscardcreations.blogspot.com/2012/05/r...
Nyesha Pagnou MPH (author) from USA on March 27, 2009:
Thanks Lgali, I do always recommend that one at IHOP when you're not making your own.
Lgali on March 27, 2009:
Journey * Iam hungry now good one