Margaret Minnicks has been an online writer for many years. She writes articles that are interesting to her readers.
Talk show host Wendy Williams returned to television last week after her summer break. It was the premiere of her 10th season of the Wendy show. On Monday, September 17, she announced that she relaxed over the weekend and watched 12 hours of television. However, that was not what caught viewers' attention.
What has viewers talking is that she announced that she ate cheese popcorn covered in hot sauce. A photo of a bowl of popcorn was posted on Twitter. There was a spoon in the bowl. When the host was asked about it, she admitted that she eats the hot sauce-laced cheese popcorn with a spoon because it is wet and soggy. He said, "Oh yes, and I ate some for breakfast this morning!:
Others Eat Hot Sauce on Popcorn
According to Wendy's Twitter account, she is not the only one who eats hot sauce on cheese or plain popcorn. Several people commented that they eat popcorn with hot sauce on it, and they also eat it with a spoon so their hands won't get messy.
Those who had never eaten the combination before indicated that they will try it.
Other Things to Put on Popcorn
Buzzfeed has a long list of things that can be added to popcorn to give it a boost. If you have never tried the additions to your snack, feel free to try some of them at least once. You might end up enjoying some of them.
- Hot Sauce and Pickle Juice. It is like Wendy's snack. Use plain popcorn instead of using the cheese variety. Add hot sauce and three tablespoons of pickle juice. You don't have to be pregnant to have a craving for this snack.
- Cookies and Creme Popcorn. Simply crumble up Oreos cookies and melted white chocolate. You can allow the combination to dry or you can eat it with a spoon like Wendy Williams does.
- Reese's Peanut Butter Popcorn. If you love peanut butter and popcorn, there is no need to eat them separately. While your popcorn is still hot, add mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to the mix. There is nothing better.
- Trail Mix Popcorn. If you love salty and sweet snacks, then this is for you. Just dump a cup of trail mix into your popcorn. If you don't have a bag of trail mix, add what you have on hand such as potato chips, pretzels, Doritos, nuts, and M&Ms.
- S'mores Popcorn. It is very easy to make this salty, sweet, and chocolaty treat. Just add a handful of miniature marshmallows to your bowl or bag of popcorn while it still hot. You can crumble up some graham crackers and chocolate chip cookies. The only thing missing will be the campfire.
- Birthday Cake Batter Popcorn. If you want something sweet, salty, crunchy, and very colorful, you can't go wrong by choosing this treat. You simply add cake batter to your batch of popcorn. Throw in some assorted sprinkles to make it colorful.
With so many different types of popcorn that can be made, there is no reason for people to settle for the plain version unless you don't want to be adventurous
If you are daring, you can add almost anything to spruce up your snack. If you have a favorite combination, feel free to list it in the comments below..