Sweet Potato Applesauce Delicious
1. 1 can of sweet potatoes
2. 1 jar of applesauce
3. 1/2 cup of margarine
4. 1/2 cup of brown sugar
5. 1 can pineapple rings
6. 1 jar of cherries
7. 4 slices of kiwi's
1. Drain Sweet Potatoes
2. In a small bowl mash sweet potatoes
3. Add margarine and blend in with sweet potatoes until the margarine is creamy.
4. Add brown sugar and blend into the sweet potato/margarine mixture
5. Open the can of pineapple rings and remove 4 rings of the pineapple.
6. Cut the remaining pineapple rings in 1/2 inch pieces and blend in to the sweet potato mixture.
7. Put all ingredients into a medium size baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let cool.
9. When cool, place pineapple rings and kiwi's on top of the sweet potato casserole.
10. Top each kiwi with a cherry.
To Your Health ---- Enjoy
Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on November 28, 2020:
The presentation is very pretty with the pineapple, slice of kiwi, and the cherry on top.
Pamela Oglesby from Sunny Florida on November 27, 2020:
This is an interesting recipe and I think it would be quit good. Thank you.
Liz Westwood from UK on November 27, 2020:
This is turning into an interesting series of recipes.