This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 1.5 kilograms meat, cut into pieces
- 6 cloves galic, minced
- 1 salted lemon, cut into 4
- 2 tablespoons corionder beans, grinded
- 1 tablespoon cumin, grinded
- 1 tablespoon turmeric, grinded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- 1 tablespoon fermented butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium cup water
- Put all the ingredients together in a clay pot and close over it. If you do not have a pan made of clay, you can use ordinary stew-pan.
- Leave it to cook for about 2 hours on low heat.
The Moroccan Tangia is usually cooked on charcoal and in a clay pot for about 5 hours.
It is marrakchi men speciality, referring to Marrakech the beautiful red city.
© 2021 Kiwi Berry