Hi Foodies! I am Urwa Khan this is a gluten-free super creamy mango ice cream. This mango ice cream made without an ice cream maker.
How to Make Gluten- Free Mango Ice Cream
This mango ice cream will be an absolute hit this summer. This easy mango ice cream is very creamy and sweet with the delicious puree from mango which will leave you wanting more. This is gluten-free ice cream, you do not need an ice cream maker you need one bowl and blender.
This Mango Ice Cream Contains 3 Ingredients and 4 Steps:
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
- Make mango puree: Remove the skin of mangoes, cut into pieces and add in a blender and make puree without adding water.
- Beat: Add 2 cup heavy cream in a bowl and beat chilled cream on medium speed for 1 minute. Then add sweetened condensed milk. Beat 1 minute on medium speed.
- Add Food color: Add mango puree to a bowl and beat on slow speed. Then add 5-6 drops of yellow food color or as required.
The mango ice cream mixture is ready.
- Assemble: Add layers of this mixture in a pot and drizzle puree on it. Cover it from the butter paper and freeze 7-8 hours or overnight.
- Ready to eat: After 7-8 hours super creamy and sweet mango ice cream is ready to eat.
- 1100g mangoes got 2 cup (500g) Puree.
- If mangoes are not sweet enough, add 300 ML (1can) Condensed milk.
- Do not wipe condensed milk completely, because we have to add puree and color as well.
- You can also add small mango chunks.
- 1000-1100g / 2 cups mango / puree
- 2 cups wipe cream, with 35% fat content
- 1 cup / 200ml sweetened condensed milk
- 5-6 droops yellow food color
- 4-5 tablespoons mango puree, for drizzle
© 2021 Urwa