I am a mom of three with a career and a love for cooking. Whether you have been cooking for years or weeks, these recipes are perfect.
- 12 oz crabmeat
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Mayonaise
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- Pinch Salt
- 2 Lobster tails
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1/2 fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add crabmeat to medium bowl.
- Add shallots, parsley, 1/2 of your garlic mustard and mayo to your crabmeat and stir together well.
- Fold in all dry ingredients, including bread crumbs to your mixture and set aside for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Cut straight down the front of your lobsters and remove lobster, leaving attached at the bottom of the tail.
- Mix butter and 1/2 of your garlic and pour over each lobster tail.
- Take 1/2 of your crabmeat mixture and add to each of your lobster tails. It should be stiff enough to shape over your tails.
- Place in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes uncovered.
- Add a squeeze of lemon if you wish and serve.
Tell me what you think
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Celia Ribeiro