Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
Simple, quick to make, sweet, soft and creamy strawberry jello and milk dessert. A fun way to serve strawberry jello. Try it and share your feedback.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 pack strawberry jelly or any other flavored jelly you like
- 1 cup fresh cream, chilled
- 1 tbsp ground sugar
- Put the hot water in a mixing bowl and add the strawberry jelly packet into it. Stir to mix well then let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- To a blender jar add the cooled jelly mixture. Pour in the chilled fresh cream and ground sugar. Blend for a minute.
- Pour the blended mixture in a oil-greased bowl and keep in the refrigerator to set for 3-4 hours.
Strawberry Jello Dessert Recipe
© 2021 Rajan Singh Jolly