Hi Foodies! I am Urwa Khan this is a simple dessert that relies more on natural sweetness. This dessert is more suitable for tea parties.
Ingredients for making Mango Delight:
- Mango 4 large size
- (Cut two and other two grinds)
- Cream 2 Pack
- Condensed milk 7 to 8 tablespoons
- Three to four packs of Marie biscuits
- Gelatin one tablespoon
How to make Mango Delight?
- First, take a bowl. Put two packets of cream in it and place the bowl with this cream on the freezer grill for half an hour.
Cream freeze Time: Half-hour
Mixture blend Time: 5 mint
Mango delight Time to freeze: 6 to 7 hour
2. Now put the biscuits in a blender and grind them thickly.
3. Take the cream out of the freezer and put it in the blender.
4. Now add seven tablespoons of condensed milk.
(You have to add to your liking. If you like more sweets, add more. If you like fewer sweets, add less. And blend.)
5. Set aside mango for garnish and put the other two in a blender and blend well.
6. Place a pan on the stove and add a little water. Now add a tablespoon of gelatine. And turn off the stove after mixing.
- Cool the gelatin and add to the mixture blender and then shake it.
2. Put a layer of biscuits in the pot and put a layer of mango mixture on it and again put a layer of remaining biscuits and spread the rest of the remaining mango mixture on top.
3. Now put all the mangoes, biscuits, and Plum on it for garnish.
4. Now put it in the freezer on the grill for six to seven hours. Delicious Mango Delight is ready.
Delicious & yummy Mango Delight:
- Put gelatin in water and keep stirring so that it does not become jelly.
- And not having mango delight on the freezer grill will freeze it from the bottom.
© 2021 Urwa
Anaya on March 13, 2021:
This is a perfect recipe , I like this
Urwa (author) from East County & Cooking and Baking Expert on March 12, 2021:
Thank u so much.
Thelma Alberts from Germany and Philippines on March 12, 2021:
This mango delight sounds very delicious. I love mango. Thank you for sharing the recipe.