Hi Foodies! I am Urwa Khan, Making a milkshake is a perfect treat any time of year! Made with ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Fruit Salad Ingredients:
- Apple 3
- Banana 5
- Guava 2
- Cucumber 1
- Onion 1 medium
- Fruit cocktail half a tin
- Capsicum half
- 1 cup of white gram
- Garlic Ketchup Connor 11 tablespoons
- Tamarind sauce 11 tbsp
- Almonds as needed
Boiling white Gram time: 7 minutes
Fruits and vegetable cutting time: 15 minutes
Mixing Time: 2 minutes
Total: 24 minutes
How to make a fruit salad:
- Cut the banana in a bowl. Take out the tomato, cucumber, guava, and apple seeds.
- Cut all vegetables and fruits into cubes.
3. Now add boiled gram and onion.
4. Now add half a tan fruit cocktail.
5. Add eleven tablespoons of tamarind and chili garlic sauce.
Now mix the Fruits and vegetables and put the chopped almonds on top.
- Cut the bananas first and then the apples. This will not change their color as they will come under the fruit and vegetables.
- In fruit cocktails, you can also add a whole tin of your choice.
- Wash the onion with water.
- Whenever making seals, keep the amount of tamarind and chili garlic equal.
- You can also add pistachios with almonds. It smells good.
© 2021 Urwa
Urwa (author) from East County & Cooking and Baking Expert on March 21, 2021:
Thank you so much
kiwi berry on March 21, 2021:
Delicious salad. Thank you
Anaya on March 13, 2021:
It's a healthy fruit salad