Ingredients- Cold Spanish Soup - Gazpacho Andalusian
- 200 Gms Plum Tomatoes, remove the seeds & skin & cut into chunks
- 100 Gms Green Capsicum, remove the seeds & cut into 1/2 chunks
- 250 Gms Cucumber, Peeled & cut into 1/2 inches
- 25 Gms Almonds, Skinless
- 50 Gms White bread slices, Sides removed
- 50 Ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Peeled &smashed
- As per taste Kosher Salt
- 1 Small pcs Red Onion, Peel & cut into 4 pcs
- 5 Gms Fresh basil + Parsley, Leaf
- 3 Gms Black Pepper corn, Freshly Grounded
- Take the peeled & washed vegetables like cucumber, tomatoes, capsicum & red onion, cut into 1/2 inches pieces add peeled garlic also & keep aside.
- Take a juicer/grinder jar add all the above ingredients together + olive oil + white bread slices+ few of the peeled almonds + few of the basil & parsley leafs also add some water to blend it to soup consistency.
- After getting the smooth soup like consistency & thickness. Pour the soup in the container & add kosher salt &crushed pepper as per the taste and keep it in the chiller or refrigerator for some time to make it chilled.
- After 30 minutes take it out from the chiller, now add little more olive oil & mix well check the consistency, & pour it in the soup bowl garnish with little more olive oil and slices of remaining peeled almond & chopped cucumber & basil leaf.
- Serve chilled with freshly baked garlic breads.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
© 2021 Naveen Kumar Singh