|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- honey / chocolate syrup, for topping
• Take a bowl and whisk together egg and milk.
• Now add the dry ingredients to the mixture and whisk well until no lumps are left.
• Take a non-stick pan and keep it under medium flame.
• When the pan becomes hot, pour 2 -3 tablespoons of the batter and spread into a round using back side of the spoon.
• Flip the pancakes when you notice some bubbles over the surfaces and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
• Now transfer it to a serving dish and you can repeat the same procedure for remaining batter.
• Serve warm with desired toppings.
© 2020 Amy
Amy (author) on July 18, 2020:
Hi Lakshmi, thank you so much for your valuable comment :)
Lakshmi from Chennai on July 18, 2020:
An easy and simple recipe to make as an evening snack for kids... I will try for sure...