You will love to eat
Readymade Pizza Base
- 2tbsp oil
- 1 sliced capsicum
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 sliced tomato
- (or veggies you like)
- Salt to taste
- Pizza Mix/ Oregano
- Chilli flakes
- Diced Pizza cheese or Grated Pizza cube
- Heat oil in a pan, add sliced onion and stir it well until the onions get translucent.
- Add capsicum and tomato and stir it for 1 min and add salt to taste and mix well and keep it aside.
- Take the readymade pizza base and now heat a flat pan/ tawa and place the pizza base and bake one side(holes side) of it properly on the low flame.
- Take the pizza base and apply the pizza sauce or tomato ketchup with the help of spoon on the baked side.
- And now spread some grated cheese/diced cheese on it.
- Spread the toss veggies well on it with the help of spoon.
- Sprinkle some more cheese on top.
- Now place the pizza base on tawa at low flame and bake another side(unbaked side) and cover with the lid until the cheese melt.
- Take it out of the pan and place on a plate and sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes on it.
- Slice the pizza with the help of pizza cutter or knife
- Serve hot with ketchup and enjoy with your family.
Comment me below about your experience and encourage me for more articles.
Scroll to Continue
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
© 2022 Rinky