I am a mom of three with a career and a love for cooking. Whether you have been cooking for years or weeks, these recipes are perfect.
Need a simple but delicious sauce?
This is a versatile sauce that you can you use for anything from lasagna to meatballs. Simple to make and simply delicious.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 30 min
1 hour 45 min
- 2 28 ounces tomato, crushed
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 medium yellow onions, chopped
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oilve oil
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- Olive oil over medium heat to roughly 375 degrees.
- Add onions and sautee until translucent.
- Add garlic and sautee with inion for 1-2 minutes.
- Add cans of crushed tomato.
- Add salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano and sugar.
- Stir together until combined.
- Bring to simmer and then lower to low heat and let cook for 1 hour.
- At this point you can add meat that you wish to add to your sauce.
Add Some Magnificent Meatballs!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Celia Ribeiro