|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 kilogram chicken
- 2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 cup curd
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon green chilli paste
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- salt, to taste
- oil, for brushing
- Mix chilli powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, curd and lemon juice for marinade.
- Clean the chicken and make diagonal incisions all over.
- Marinate the chicken using the prepared marinade.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Brush the chicken with oil.
- Bake at 230 degree centigrade for 30 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Serve hot with onion slices.
- For the making the best combo with this recipe, serve hot with arabic pita bread and mayonnaise (For recipes, click the link below)
© 2020 Amy
Amy (author) on July 26, 2020:
Hi Sarah, thank you for visiting and commenting and I hope you try it out :)
Sarah Elise on July 26, 2020:
This looks very tasty. I am saving this recipe to try. Thank you for sharing.