|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 225 degree Fahrenheit.
- Take egg whites in a large bowl and whip it in medium speed using an electric beater until it becomes fluffy.
- Now add cream and vanilla essence to this and continue whipping.
- Start adding sugar gradually, 1 teaspoon at a time and whip well by increasing the speed until it dissolves.
- Continue whipping until stiff peak forms when the beater is lifted up.
- Transfer the meringue to a piping bag with large star tip nozzle.
- Take baking tray lined with baking paper and pipe the meringues in round or teardrop shape.
- Bake it for 45 minutes.
- Once the baking is done, leave meringues in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
© 2020 Amy
Amy (author) on September 01, 2020:
Thank you so much for your support. I’m glad you enjoyed the recipe. I'd love to hear how they turned out for you.
Millie Jane on September 01, 2020:
The recipe sounds so easy and there’s only a few ingredients.
I will definitely try this!