Amy is a medical professional who is so passionate about cooking.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 kilogram chicken, cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons chilli powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 10 green chilli
- salt, to taste
- Marinate chicken with chilli powder, salt and oil.
- Cook this in closed non stick pan in low flame.
- Stir it every often to avoid charing.
- When its half cooked add chopped green chillies.
- Once its completely fried, add tomato sauce and stir well.
- Turn off the flame and transfer this to a serving dish.
- You can garnish it with curry leaves if available.
- Serve hot.
© 2020 Amy
Amy (author) on August 04, 2020:
Hi Lakshmi, I'm glad you liked it! Thank you so much for the encouraging words :)
Lakshmi from Chennai on August 03, 2020:
Hi,Your recipes are simple and yummy always.