Hi, I'm Urwa khan and I am creating step-by-step recipes with photos so you can learn how to make delicious homemade meals for your family."
- Chicken 1 kg
- Red pepper 1 teaspoon
- Powdery Coriander 1 teaspoon
- Pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Tandoori Spices 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1 tablespoon
- Hot spices 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemons 3
- (Optional) 1 tablespoon spice can also be added.
|Prepare Time||Marination Time||Cook time|
15 to 20 mint
BBQ Recipe and Instruction:
- I am taking three KG of chicken here but I will tell you the recipe in terms of one KG of chicken. So let's start with the chicken BBQ recipe.
2. Take out the juice of the lemons in a bowl and add a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of red pepper.
3. Add half a teaspoon of black pepper, coriander hot spices, and tandoori spices. Finally, add yogurt and mix well.
4. Add the chicken to this mixture and marinate well, marinate for three to four hours, do not refrigerate. If you don't have a barbecue after three or four hours, put it in the fridge.
5. Now burn the coals in a fire or you can do it in the oven. I am sowing on coals here.
6. You can also put chicken boneless in the grill or you can grill the chicken or you can grind the grilled kebabs.
7. Now everything is ready. Now put them on the coals and sow them. The best BBQ is ready.
Chicken Nutrition Guide:
1 small breast
110 calories 1.5g fat 0g crabs 23g protein
Slightly less than one boneless
160 calories 8g fat 0g crabs 22g protein
Roughly 1 whole wing
140 calories 4g fat 0g crabs 25g protein
© 2021 Urwa