Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
This bread milk toast although quick to make does not lag behind in taste. Crisp on the outside and creamy soft on the inside it will be liked by children and adults alike. Needs just a few ingredients which are always available in any kitchen.
Try it and share your experience.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 bread slices brown or white
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- salted butter as needed
- Butter both the sides of each slice.
- Place them in a heated pan on low heat and toast the bread until both the slices are a bit crisp and brown on one side.
- Flip the slices and spread 1 tsp of sugar on one slice evenly. Place the other slice on it and toast or some seconds then flip it over.
- Sprinkle about half the milk all over the top slice and toast it or about a minute then flip it over and sprinkle the other half of the milk on the other slice. Cook the other side for about a minute too.
- Toast both the slices until well browned and crisp.
- Slice diagonally to make 4 pieces and serve immediately.
Simple Bread Milk Toast Recipe
© 2022 Rajan Singh Jolly