I love to create and share nutritious recipes with the world.
Prawns in Yogurt Curry
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 onion
- 2-inch ginger
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 green chilli
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- a pinch of five-spice powder (optional)
- a pinch of pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 200g shrimps
- 2 cups yoghurt
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onion, ginger, garlic, and green chilli. Saute until it turns aromatic. Pour this into a blender and puree.
- Add the pureed mixture back into the cooking pan. Add salt and spices and mix well. Add some water, stir and cook well for 2 min.
- Now add the prawns/shrimp and mix well.
- Then add in the yogurt, stir well and add the margarine or butter.
- Cook for 5-10 min until the prawns are well cooked.
- Adjust the salt and spices as needed.
- Serve the curry with some rice and enjoy the quick and easy meal.
Rate how easy it is!!
© 2021 Angel Writes
Scroll to Continue