I am a mom of three with a career and a love for cooking. Whether you have been cooking for years or weeks, these recipes are perfect.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 4-6 people
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb spaghetti/linguini
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lemon
- 6 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- PASTA Boil one large saucepan of water with 1 tablespoon of olive oil added. When it has come to the boil, add a couple of tablespoons of salt and the linguini. Stir and separate to avoid sticking. Lower to medium heat. Cook 6-8 minutes and then drain.
- SHRIMP Melt 4 tablespoons butter in 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Saute the shallots and garlic until the shallots are translucent. Add the shrimp and add salt and pepper. Stir and cool for roughly 2 minutes, shrimp should be pink. Add wine and lemon juice and bring to a boil for an additional minute for a total cook time of 3 minutes. Take off heat and poor directly over pasta. Sprinkle on 1/2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese(optional) and you are ready to eat.
Tell me what you think
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Celia Ribeiro