I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my favourite recipes with the world.
Convenient to prepare in advance, semolina pudding reminds us of grandma's cooking. The dessert changes taste according to the dried fruit chosen.
You may be interested to read
- High Protein Veggie Burger Recipe - Special food -
high protein veggie burger recipe is an easy and fast preparation that everyone will really like, even children who usually go crazy...
- Calzone Dough Recipe No Yeast - Special Food - Quick & Easy
Today we see together how to prepare calzone dough recipe no yeast, ready to be brought to the table in 30 minutes on the clock...
- Family Food: POLENTA GNOCCHI WITH GORGONZOLA, A FIRST RUSTIC
- Family Food: Pumpkin and almond cake
- 5 l of milk
- 2 sockets of salt
- 100 g of durum wheat semolina
- 1 lemon
- 180 g of sugar
- 100 g of mixed dried fruit, example apricots
- dates and mangoes
- 1 l of orange juice
- a bit cinnamon powder
- Bring the milk to the boil with the salt. Sprinkle in the semolina and let it swell over low heat for approx. 10 minutes. Finely grate the lemon zest. Squeeze the juice. Incorporate the zest, juice and 120 g of sugar into the semolina. Rinse the moulds under cold water. Pour in the semolina and refrigerate for approx. 30 minutes.
- Cut the dried fruit into small pieces. Cook over low heat with the remaining sugar, orange juice and cinnamon for approx. 2 minutes. Let it cool down. Turn the puddings upside down and serve with the dried fruit in syrup.
The dried fruit in syrup can be served warm or cold. Semolina puddings are also delicious with strawberries or rhubarb compote.
© 2020 special food