I'm a professional Chef and catering owner. I love to cook and share my passion.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 25 min
1 hour 55 min
Serves six people
- unsalted butter
- 1/2 large sweet potatoe, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlice clove, minced
- parsley, chopped
- dill, chopped
- 3 basil leaves, chopped
- cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- 400ml cooking cream
- 250-375ml water
- 20-30 shrimps, deveined, peeled
- 200g crab or lobster meat
- salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat and cook the vegetables and herbs , stirring often, about 10 minutes.
- Add the flour and mix well before incorporating the cream, sweet potatoe and water. Salt and pepper.
- Simmer over low heat until the potatoes are tender.
- Cook, still mixing, until thickened and creamy.
- At the end, add the shrimp and the crab or lobster meat and cook for a few minutes.
- *If too thick, just add a little bit of water
Naika (author) from Laval on November 27, 2020:
Thank you very much!
Devika Primić from Dubrovnik, Croatia on November 27, 2020:
Your idea of this recipe sounds delicious and more appetizing.