I am a mom of three with a career and a love for cooking. Whether you have been cooking for years or weeks, these recipes are perfect.
(2) 8-10 oz salmon steak
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
1 spring fresh rosemary
4 cloves fresh garlic, sliced
Pinch Salt (each pc)
Pinch Pepper (each pc)
4 lemon slices
**double ingredients for 4 pcs of salmon, triple for 6, etc.
I like to add thinly sliced jalapenos for a little kick (TOTALLY OPTIONAL!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add olive oil an oven friendly vessel (aluminum pan, cast iron skillet).
- Add salt and pepper to both sides of your salmon and set aside
- Place salmon in your preferred cooking vessel.
- Add your garlic, butter and lemon to top of salmon. Place rosemary in cooking vessel. At this point add jalapenos if you wish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 10 minutes. Remove foil and increase to 450 degrees and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and then serve.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Celia Ribeiro