I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my favourite recipes with the world.
This delicious salad made with refined products such as vinegar pearls, cognac and cashew nut oil, is ideal for opening a festive meal.
Preparation: approx. 30 minutes
Appetizer For 4 people
- 2 clementines, satsuma or mandared
- 4 tablespoons of cashew nut oil
- 1 jar of balsamic vinegar pearls
- 100 g of baby leaf salad with flowers
- ½ bunch of dill or chervil
- 24 cooked shrimp
- ½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- tellicherry pepper
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 l of cognac
- Peel the clementines and cut them into slices. Gently emulsify the oil with the balsamic vinegar pearls. Arrange the salad and the slices of clementine on the plates then garnish with the leaves of the aromatic herbs. Drizzle with pearl oil. Slightly cut the back of the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Brown them briefly over high heat in butter. Deglaze with the cognac and, if desired, flambé, igniting the alcohol with a long match. As soon as the flames go out, spread the shrimp over the salad with the cognac butter.
This recipe is also prepared with mango pulp cut into thin strips instead of slices of clementine.
You may be interested to read
- Family Food: LENTIL CAPPUCCINO, AN ALTERNATIVE BREAKFAST
- cocobura kitchen: Wasabi pea cream
- Chinese noodle soup
© 2021 special food