|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
SERVING FOR 4 Pax
- 250 Gms Cottage cheese(Paneer), cubes
- 25 Gms All purpose flour(Maida), for binding purpose
- 500 ml Refined oil, for frying & saute
- 15 Gms Corn flour(cornstarch), for binding
- 1 No's Egg, for binding purpose
- 10 Gms Garlic, Chopped
- 50 Gms Capsicum, Cubes
- 30 Gms Onion, petals
- 5 Ml Soya Sauce
- To taste Salt
- 3 Gms White pepper powder
- 3 No's Green chilli
- 5 Gms Sichuan chilli sauce
- 3 Ml Vinegar
- 5 Gms Ginger chopped
- Cut paneer into dices.
- Prepare a batter with help of maida,cornstarch,egg,seasoning & water. The consistency should be good not too thick & not too thin.
- Take a skillet ,heat oil and add paneer pieces into the batter which we made just now. now check the oil temperature, let it be on medium heat, now start frying the paneer pieces one by one till it gets the light brown texture and then keep aside and drain the excess oil in paper towel.
- Now, take a Chinese wok, add little oil for sautéing. Add half of the garlic & ginger to the wok, sauté for 1 mints, then add the chilli,saute again for a minute then add soya sauce, Sichuan chili paste, little of vinegar, white pepper powder sauté for some time then add onion petals and capsicum cubes toss it for a minute.
- Now, add fried paneer cubes to this sauce toss well. Add little stock, incase you required the sauce, when sauce will start boiling add the cornstarch slurry into it as per the gravy requirement.
- Check the seasoning & taste, now slow the fire and add chopped green onion as a garnish.
- Pour it into the serving dish and serve hot with your choice of accompaniment.
Scroll to Continue