Crostini Topped with Chicken Salad
Serving size- 12
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 in (1 cm), cut on a slight diagonal
- extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- rock salt, to taste
- 24 slices green apple, thin
- 1 cup Waldorf chicken salad(100 g)
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped and toasted
Method of making :
- Heat oven to 450 ° F.
- Brush bread slices with dressing : place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to15 mins. or until golden brown color, cool 5 mins.
- Meanwhile combine all remaining ingredients except arugula.
- Top toast slices with chicken mixture & arugula.
- serve fresh.
© 2021 Naveen Kumar Singh