Delicious and simple recipes for cooking lovers. Cook with love, and you will certainly succeed!
Eggplant recipes came to us from the East. There are a huge number of them: this vegetable is used in salads, stews, marinades, caviar, salted, fried, stuffed. There is a legend that an Eastern sage even fainted from the taste of eggplant. And in Ancient Greece, on the contrary, eggplants did not enjoy respect and popularity at all. It was believed that these vegetables could lead to insanity, and they were called "apples of insanity".
But despite this, eggplants are firmly entrenched in the kitchens of housewives. In them you can find almost all the elements of the periodic table. The use of this vegetable has a good effect on the work of the heart.
It is important to remember that fresh eggplants are stored for a very short time, only a couple of days, so it is recommended not to delay their preparation.
|Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
100 g bell pepper
100 g tomatoes
100 g carrots
100 g zucchini
100 g onion
100 g garlic
10 g basil
2 g olive oil
Salt, pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Bake tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, eggplant for 20 minutes. Boil the carrots.
2. Cut the eggplant into two halves, remove the pulp, and add salt.
3. Peel the peppers and tomatoes and cut them into cubes. Zucchini, carrots, onions, eggplant pulp are also cut into cubes.
4. Finely chop the greens.
5. Garlic is also finely chopped.
6. Combine all the vegetables, mix and add the olive oil.
7. Put the resulting vegetable filling in eggplant "boats".
8. The dish is ready.
Enjoy your meal!
Rawan Osama from Egypt on June 08, 2021:
It seems delicious and steps are easy!
Thank u for sharing it.