Hi, my name is Naveen Singh, I am staying in Bangalore. I am Hotel Management graduate, passout from CIHMCT, Chandigarh .
Scroll to Continue
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 500 Gms Raw cooking banana, Peel & cut into diced & wash nicely
- 50 Ml Mustard oil
- 2 pcs Dry red whole chilli, Break into small pieces
- As per taste Salt
- 1 Tsp Turmeric powder
- Peel raw green banana & cut into dices. Wash thoroughly and keep aside .
- Take a frying pan or cooking pot add Mustard oil and make it medium heat .
- When oil is medium hot add dry red chillies,tempered it . Now,add raw banana pieces and toss well.
- Cook it for a minute then add salt as per taste & 1 TSP of turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Now keep stiring the raw banana so that it won't get stick at the bottom of the pan,cover it for some time.
- Now check the banana,if it is nicely cooked and crisp then close the fire & remove it from the gas stove.
- Serve it nicely in the serving dish . Accompanied it with butter roti or plain chapattis .